- Charges for refuse are $49.05 per ton plus $4.75 per ton OEPA fee, for a total charge of $53.80 per ton. Loads of 200 pounds or under will incur a minimum charge of $5.00.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- Clean, pre-sorted recyclables may be deposited at the Recycling Center for no charge.
Pay As You Throw Program
The SWARF, or Blue Bag program, allows you to purchase five garbage bags for $6 and drop them off during normal operating hours for no additional charge. Bags can be purchased at the scales house. Full bags can be placed at a drop-off in the Recycling Center.
- Passenger tires - $3 per tire plus weight
- Semi and light truck tires - $6 per tire plus weight
- Farm tires (we cannot accept tires over 18.4") - $20 per tire plus weight
- Low Density Surcharge - $16.50/ton X Difference in Minimum & Actual Weight
- Labor for Digout - $65 per hour
- Lead Acid Batteries – taken through the transfer station and charged by weight.
- Vehicle Weigh - $10.00
- Returned Check fee - $35.00
- Freon Filled Appliances - $10 per appliance
- Spill Cleanup - $40 per hour plus material, equipment and disposal